Trinity Lutheran Church is:
- A worshipping community gathered in prayer and praise to the living God revealed to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- A teaching community committed to growing in and handing on Christian faith, especially as experienced in our Lutheran heritage.
- A discipling community intentionally following Jesus Christ in all that we are and with all that we have.
- A serving community, reaching out to needy neighbors in Christ’s love and service.
- A “family” immersed in God’s grace – enjoying and serving one another.